All pictures on this page copyright © 2000-2008, All Rights Reserved by Eric Rymer.
All captions mine. TG
A gallimaufry of ruminations.
- Biblical misconception 2: the serpent in the garden of Eden was a snake: revised.
- Relationship misconception 12: love versus being in love: updated.
- Relationship misconception 1: Looks (don't) matter.
- Biblical misconception 7: Noah cursed Ham (Genesis 9:20-27): revised.
- Biblical misconception 11: The meaning of the phrase ‘only-begotten’ (John 3:16).
- Reason, faith, and the proper preposition.
- Biblical misconception 13: “A few” means eight.
- 239,174 hits
ClisdaimerAll posts copyright Troy Grisgonelle 2006-2013 - and all the years after times infinity plus one, or the end of the world, or 70 years after the date of my death, whichever comes first.
%d bloggers like this: